- Day trip to majestic Pagsanjan Falls from Manila
- Enjoy exhilarating canoe rides through the rapids with your local guide
- Spend time swimming and lounging at the falls and in a hidden cave
- Feast on lunch while enjoying live music
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
En route to Pagsanjan, if time allows, your vehicle may stop at a local village where you can taste local delicacies including balut (fertilized duck egg. Then, enjoy a refreshing coconut drink before you slip on your life vest and float through the narrow Pagsanjan gorge lined with lush tropical vegetation.
Two expert boatmen skillfully maneuver your craft upstream to Pagsanjan Falls. You’ll dock at a natural pool below the majestic cascade, and take an optional raft ride to a hidden cave, where you can swim and explore—so prepare to get wet!
After some free time to frolic in the water, return downstream as your river guide steers past huge boulders in churning waters at top speeds during an exhilarating ride known as ‘shooting the rapids.'
Conclude your full-day tour with lunch at the visitor’s center. Listen to a live band play music during your meal. Afterward, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your hotel is outside the Manila City or Makati City limits, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff