4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at Banaue or similar hotel
Services of a Local English Speaking Tour Guide during the tour on Day 2 and 3.
Complimentary Snacks on board (biscuits & candies)
Bottled water during the tour
All applicable entrances fees and environmental fees
WiFi Access while on board the vehicle
Jeepney hire on day 3 during the Batad Village Tour
Personal Accident Insurance coverage of up to PHP750,000.00 and applicable to traveler ages 1-75y/o.
Lunch and Dinner on Personal Account
Departure & Return
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by two adults and will be sharing room with them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation will be upgraded for confirmed bookings with more than 6 travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared 4 Days 3 Nights Banaue and Sagada Tour Package ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared 4 Days 3 Nights Banaue and Sagada Tour Package ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared 4 Days 3 Nights Banaue and Sagada Tour Package ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared 4 Days 3 Nights Banaue and Sagada Tour Package ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared 4 Days 3 Nights Banaue and Sagada Tour Package
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingManilaLuzonCategory