- Explore Quiapo, Manila’s old downtown, on a foodie walking tour
- Feast on local delights and Filipino Muslim specialties
- See San Sebastian Church, southeast Asia’s only steel church
- Ride a jeepney to the Muslim Quarter like a local
Departure & Return
We will meet the guest/s outside the Jollibee Restaurant at Quinta Market. Look for your tour guide wearing a "Don't Skip Manila" t-shirt or sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. We will go through crowded places, bring only necessary things.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Don't Skip Manila
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.