10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get in touch with the culture and history of the Philippines on this tour of the Villa Escudero from Manila. Visit a museum to see the country's largest collection of private antiquities, paddle a bamboo raft down the river, take a carabao cart ride, and eat lunch by a roaring waterfall. This tour also includes exclusive access to the villa's pool and round-trip transportation from Manila and Makati hotels.
- Private round-trip transportation from Manila and Makati hotels
- Carabao cart ride and traditional bamboo rafting excursion
- Buffet lunch at the property's waterfalls
- Access to all of the villa's facilities, including the pool
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transfer from Manila (Manila-Villa Escudero-Manila)
Whole day tour in Villa Escudero
Car Rental Inclusive of Fuel
Carabao Cart Ride
Use of newly renovated swimming pool (Only those wearing proper swimming attire will be allowed to use the pool, the adult pool is only for those 18 and above.
Use of recreational facilities
FREE Lunch at the waterfalls (Buffet Lunch at the Waterfalls is highly weather-dependent and may be transferred at any time for the safety of our guests)
Landing and facility fees
Tipping to driver & guide
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Manila Bay Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR with Carabao Cart Ride and Bamboo from Manila?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR with Carabao Cart Ride and Bamboo from Manila?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR with Carabao Cart Ride and Bamboo from Manila?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR with Carabao Cart Ride and Bamboo from Manila?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The way to go there may be a little bit long -about 2 hours- by road but at the end is worthy." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR with Carabao Cart Ride and Bamboo from Manila
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuzonCategory