3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
One night accommodation at Vigan Plaza Hotel and One night accommodation at Fort Ilocandia Hotel
Breakfast for Day 2 & Day 3
English Speaking and DOT Accredited Tour Guide
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Guillermo Church, Bacolor, Luzon Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you the at the hotel concierge desk on the designated pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Vigan and Laoag Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Vigan and Laoag Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Vigan and Laoag Heritage Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Vigan and Laoag Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Vigan and Laoag Heritage Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLuzonCategory