- Day pass to the plantation gives a country life experience
- Horse-drawn cart ride to tour the property
- Use of all facilities for swimming and relaxing
- Traditional Philippine lunch by the waterfalls
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Only proper swimming attire is allowed in the swimming pool.
- Bringing food is not allowed in the resort. Food brought in with special arrangements will be charged corkage fees.
- Cultural Shows is available from Fridays to Sundays and Holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff