4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All food tasting.
Hotel pickup/drop-off is upon request.
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Minor Basilica and National Shrine of San Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo, Manila
Return DetailsTour ends at the Binondo Church (Minor Basilica of St. Lorenzo Ruiz).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Road Patriots Corp
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
A Taste of Binondo Chinatown
2 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManilaCity Tours - CoronWalking Tours - CoronHalf-day Tours - CoronCity Tours - BoracayWalking Tours - BoracayHalf-day Tours - BoracayCity Tours - Panay IslandWalking Tours - Panay IslandHalf-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Villa Escudero PlantationsNational Museum of the PhilippinesMt Pinatubo CraterTaal VolcanoSubic BayArt in Island Interactive MuseumPagsanjan FallsSt Peter and Paul ChurchAngono PetroglyphsCultural Center of the PhilippinesManila Ocean ParkCorregidor IslandAyala MuseumRoxas BoulevardAmerican Memorial CemeteryDinosaurs IslandChinese CemeteryBlanco Family Museum