4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The 2000-year-old Banaue rice terraces are among the largest and most beautiful terraced fields in the world, and you’ll see them up close on this four-day trek. But, they are just one highlight of Ifugao region. Trek through mountains, forests, native communities, and past waterfalls. Stay overnight in a village, where you can chat with locals and learn about their life and culture. A challenging and memorable trip.
- Trek through one of the most scenic hill areas of the Philippines
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven travelers and a professional guide
- Overland transport provided, including overnight bus from/to Manila
- Village accommodation included, but food costs extra
Saved to wishlist!
All land transportation for the duration of the trip
One night accommodation in village inn
All fees associated with the specified activities
Group tour open to other travelers
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and beverage.
Personal trekking gear (backpack, hiking shoes/boots, etc.
Tips to restaurant waiters, local guides, etc. are not expected but appreciated.
Departure & Return
Manila , Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, LuzonThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The physical demand of the trip is very high, with each day involving six (6) to seven (7) hours of hiking on moderately hilly to steep terrain
- You will need to carry a backpack with two (2) days worth of clothes, though you have the option of hiring a porter
- Accommodations will be in very basic village inns that have running water but communal bathrooms
- Packing guide will be sent post booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uncharted Philippines Inc.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Weekend Hiking Tour to Banaue-Ifugao from Manila
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManilaHiking - CoronNature and Wildlife - CoronMulti-day Tours - CoronWalking Tours - CoronHiking - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracayMulti-day Tours - BoracayWalking Tours - BoracayHiking - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandMulti-day Tours - Panay IslandWalking Tours - Panay IslandCategory
American Memorial CemeteryManila Ocean ParkArt in Island Interactive MuseumDinosaurs IslandVilla Escudero PlantationsMt Pinatubo CraterAngono PetroglyphsChinese CemeteryAyala MuseumSt Peter and Paul ChurchRoxas BoulevardPagsanjan FallsCorregidor IslandTaal VolcanoBlanco Family MuseumNational Museum of the PhilippinesSubic BayCultural Center of the Philippines