3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip Private Air-conditioned van with English speaking driver. Maximum 6 Persons per tour
Seat in Couch Tour
2 nights Accommodation
Private Jeepney Ride to Batad
English Speaking Guide
Lunch and Dinners
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time at your hotel at 6am. We can arrange pick up from your Hotel accommodation within Makati, Ortigas, Taguig, Quezon City, Pasay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vagabondpinas Outdoor Travel and Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Banaue & Batad UNESCO 3days 2 nights Tour ( Private Group Tour Max 6 Travelers)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Banaue & Batad UNESCO 3days 2 nights Tour ( Private Group Tour Max 6 Travelers)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Banaue & Batad UNESCO 3days 2 nights Tour ( Private Group Tour Max 6 Travelers)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Banaue & Batad UNESCO 3days 2 nights Tour ( Private Group Tour Max 6 Travelers)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The homestay did not have Wifi/cell coverage, and it had shared toilets/showers, which can be a deterrent for some people, but it was fine for a couple of nights - It was nice to escape the city!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Banaue & Batad UNESCO 3days 2 nights Tour ( Private Group Tour Max 6 Travelers)
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManilaBus Tours - CoronMulti-day Tours - CoronHistorical Tours - CoronBus Tours - BoracayMulti-day Tours - BoracayHistorical Tours - BoracayBus Tours - Panay IslandMulti-day Tours - Panay IslandHistorical Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Taal Volcano Tours & TicketsSubic Bay Tours & TicketsAmerican Memorial Cemetery Tours & TicketsMt Pinatubo Crater Tours & TicketsVilla Escudero Plantations Tours & TicketsAngono Petroglyphs Tours & TicketsRoxas Boulevard Tours & TicketsCorregidor Island Tours & TicketsSt Peter and Paul Church Tours & TicketsDinosaurs Island Tours & TicketsChinese Cemetery Tours & TicketsArt in Island Interactive Museum Tours & TicketsCultural Center of the Philippines Tours & TicketsBlanco Family Museum Tours & TicketsAyala Museum Tours & TicketsPagsanjan Falls Tours & TicketsManila Ocean Park Tours & TicketsNational Museum of the Philippines Tours & Tickets