- Gain exclusive access to a Filipino home and learn from local people
- Cook and eat the most authentic Filipino food
- Lunch or dinner options are available
- Food and beverages are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointManila, Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
Please meet your host Greg at his home in Paco neighborhood of Manila. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This home does not have air conditioning and may get warm. They use fans to stay cool.
- Greg's home is also a homestay so you may meet other guests during your visit but your cooking lesson will be private.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hands-on Cooking Lesson in Manila: Learn to Cook in a Local Home.