Explore our promoted experiences
- Gain exclusive access to a Filipino home and learn from local people
- Cook and eat the most authentic Filipino food
- Lunch or dinner options are available
- Food and beverages are included
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Greg at his home in Paco neighborhood of Manila. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This home does not have air conditioning and may get warm. They use fans to stay cool.
- Greg's home is also a homestay so you may meet other guests during your visit but your cooking lesson will be private.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff