- Private cooking class in a chef's Manila home
- Learn about traditional Filipino culinary culture, recipe, and ingredients
- Undivided attention from your private guide
- Get a true Filipino dining experience in a private home
- Sit down to enjoy the recipes you have made
Departure & Return
Departure PointManila, Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
Meet your host Isi at her home in Quezon City. North Edsa Trinoma Mall is the nearest landmark to the home. In Manila, we recommend using Uber to get you around the city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note this is not a professional cooking class, rather an insider glimpse into Filipino culture and cuisine with a local expert cook in her home
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend taking this class as it was fun, tasty, and educational." See review