- Private transfer from your Manila hotel to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Stress-free way to ensure you don't miss your flight
- Relax in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly and professional English-speaking driver
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the greater Metro Manila area including Makati and Quezon
Departure & Return
Our representatives will meet you at Concierge area of the hotel. Please make yourself available before the agreed pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants ride free of charge
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel and flight details MUST be advised so your transfer may be allocated. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Service operates for the greater Metro Manila area; when booking, please ensure that you are booking the correct transfer service
- Price is per person, based on 2 adults per car/vehicle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff