10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide
Sightseeing as described
Entrance fees to attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Snacks / Finger food
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be at the hotel lobby or at the designated meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at the hotel lobby or at the designated meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause the delay of hotel pick up and drop off time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Subic Bay Adventure from Manila?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Subic Bay Adventure from Manila?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Subic Bay Adventure from Manila?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Subic Bay Adventure from Manila?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Subic Bay Adventure from Manila
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingManilaBus Tours - CoronFull-day Tours - CoronBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Subic BayPagsanjan FallsChinese CemeteryAngono PetroglyphsArt in Island Interactive MuseumRoxas BoulevardCorregidor IslandNational Museum of the PhilippinesMt Pinatubo CraterTaal VolcanoAmerican Memorial CemeterySt Peter and Paul ChurchAyala MuseumBlanco Family MuseumManila Ocean ParkVilla Escudero PlantationsCultural Center of the PhilippinesDinosaurs Island