1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Want to get married or renew your wedding vows but worried about high prices and limited spaces? This beach wedding or vow renewal ceremony in Miami’s South Beach is perfect for you. Not only can you invite as many guests as you’d like, this wedding package is super affordable compared to other similar alternatives. Plus, it provides a licensed officiant, a rose bouquet, a Champagne toast, and 50 photos of your special day.
- Get married or renew your vows on beautiful Miami Beach
- No need to plan all the details—a licensed officiant is provided
- Smile big—you’ll get 50 photos taken by a professional photographer
- This wedding ceremony package includes a rose bouquet and Champagne toast
Saved to wishlist!
beach wedding or renewal of vows ceremony
photo shoot with 50 photos
Champagne toast after the vows
Florida marriage license must be obtained prior at the Miami marriage license office
Floral Decoration can be added at $ 350
Seating arrangements are not permitted on the beach
Fee for Marriage License and Apostille
Departure & Return
3381 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Meet on the Miami Beach Boardwalk at 34th Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY US2U
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Miami: Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Miami: Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Miami: Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Wedding PackagesHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsMiamiWedding Packages - FloridaHoneymoon - FloridaWedding Packages - Fort LauderdaleHoneymoon - Fort LauderdaleWedding Packages - Boca RatonHoneymoon - Boca RatonCategory
Holocaust Memorial Miami BeachWynwood WallsNew World CenterKey BiscayneWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Art Deco Historic DistrictPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Bass Museum of ArtZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)Coral GablesVizcaya Museum and Gardens Miami Children's MuseumMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Mango's Tropical CaféDolphin MallAventura MallCoconut GroveCoral Castle MuseumJungle IslandRickenbacker Trail