Departure & Return
The Caribbean Spirit is located in the Bayside Marketplace Marina. Please come directly to the boat, located on the lower level of the marina between the Water Taxi and Thriller Boats. We have the largest vessel in the marina. A map with further instructions can be found in our photos.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guest must check in at the dock next to Caribbean Spirit at least 30 minutes prior to departure to receive boarding passes. No refunds will be given for guests that do not show or arrive too late and miss the boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropical Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Castaway the Day Sunset Cruise in Miami.
- "It was easy to sign up and everything goes very smoothly" See review