4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
city tours around miami - tour guide on board
Ticket boat include
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Miami Best Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Half-Day Bus Tour of Miami by bus With Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Half-Day Bus Tour of Miami by bus With Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Half-Day Bus Tour of Miami by bus With Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Half-Day Bus Tour of Miami by bus With Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
City Half-Day Bus Tour of Miami by bus With Sightseeing Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiHop on Hop Off - FloridaBus Tours - FloridaHop on Hop Off - Fort LauderdaleBus Tours - Fort LauderdaleHop on Hop Off - Boca RatonBus Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Coconut Grove Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsDolphin Mall Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsKey Biscayne Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsNew World Center Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsOleta River State Park Tours & Tickets