Explore our promoted experiences
- Maximize time in Miami with a golf cart tour
- Learn about the Art Deco history of South Beach
- See top landmarks like South Pointe Park
- Choose an environmentally friendly tour
Departure & Return
Passengers will meet in front of Lincoln Eatery in South Beach.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Food Tours, LLC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend that you do this tour on your first day visiting South Beach to get the lay-of-the-land." See review
- "We highly recommend this excursion especially if it’s your first time visiting Miami." See review
- "Michael also recommended that we stop at the Holocaust Memorial, which we weren’t expecting on the tour but it was so worthwhile." See review