Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour of 10 people or fewer ensures an intimate atmosphere
- Informative commentary from your guide on Cuban history in Miami
- Take in the ambiance of Little Havana on a walking tour
- All food and drink tastings of Miami's best Cuban food included
Departure & Return
Meet and greet with your guide in front of the restaurant 15 minutes before the tour start. If you need help with parking, please arrive earlier. Street parking is available and costs about $2/hour. Use PayByPhone application to pay.
After the tour is finished, the guide will leave the group at Churromania. Walking back to the starting point takes a few minutes and its 2 blocks away. You can also stop by in the Rooster Alley to enjoy street art and murals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- We are not able to accommodate guest with celiac disease, gluten allergies or vegan diet. If you have a vegetarian in the group please mention it in the comment box when you make a reservation. If you have any other allergies please contact the supplier to discuss further options
- Vegetarian option is available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check the local laws regarding the Covid19 pandemic protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours World LLC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A must do and preferably earlier in your trip so you can then go back to enjoy the things you liked the best!" See review
- "Be prepared for lots of walking, amazing food, and so much interesting information, but NOT BORING AT ALL!" See review
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to have an interesting experience!" See review