- See parts of Little Havana that most visitors miss
- Includes light refreshments and snacks
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Benefit from the intimacy of a walking tour
- Enjoy a great combination of visiting the most famous and important sites of Little Havana while munching on iconic morsels of delicious Cuban food.
- Learn about the art of cigar rolling at our favorite cigar factory
Departure & Return
Across the street from the giant ice cream cone. Parking behind Maximo Gomez Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave. If parking lot is full, additional metered parking can be found along SW 8th Street and at the nearby residential streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our food tour company is the highest rated in Miami on Tripadvisor since 2010 with thousands of local and traveler reviews!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Meeting Point: Tower Theater 1508 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135
- Minimal walking, less than 1 mile. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- We cater for vegetarians (or no pork, beef, chicken or fish). Please note them in the Special Requirements section when booking. Unfortunately at this time we are NOT able to cater for gluten-free and vegan diets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff