7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Miami by land and sea on this all-day excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, learn about the city’s history and culture with stops at Little Havana, the popular Bayside Marketplace, and, if possible, the artsy Wynwood neighborhood. Then, cruise beautiful Biscayne Bay aboard a comfortable yacht and capture memorable photos of Miami’s glittering skyline.
- Explore Miami’s rich diversity and beautiful cityscapes on a guided tour
- Experience one of America’s largest settlements of Cubans at Little Havana
- Admire the amazing street art of Wynwood and great shopping of Bayside
- Marvel at Miami’s impressive skyline on a boat cruise of Biscayne Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Miami
Transportation from hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown
Stops at Little Havana and Bayside Marketplace
Biscayne Bay Cruise
Food and Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if
your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance between 8.45am and 9.50am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wynwood stop is based on current events, sometimes the tour is not able to stop there
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the departure point for the Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:This tour offers pickup from most Miami Beach & Downtown Miami Hotels.
Can I book the Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise if I do not yet know where I will be staying in Miami?
A:Yes - Simply select "I will select my pickup location later" when confirming your reservation. Be sure to contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to let them know where to pick you up once you've confirmed your hotel.
Approximately what time should I expect to be picked up at my hotel for the Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:Pickups are typically between 8:45 am and 9:50 am. Please be sure to confirm directly with the local tour operator to confirm your exact pickup details.
How do I confirm my exact pickup details for the Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:Please contact the local operator directly at the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to arrange meeting/pickup details.
Will we be walking during the Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:Yes - there is a 20-minute stop at Little Havana where musical streets are filled with the aromas of cigars and savory Cubano sandwiches.
How long is the Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:The Biscayne Bay Cruise lasts approximately 1.5 hours. During this cruise, you will see the city skyline, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and the Port of Miami’s cruise ship and cargo districts along with the homes of many of the rich and famous!
Is there air-conditioning or shaded seating on the Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:Yes - All vessels have plenty of seating both inside and out. Lower salons are enclosed, air-conditioned, and have full facilities. Upper decks are open-air with partial awnings.
Are there restrooms available during the Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:Yes, facilities are available on board.
Are food/drinks available during the Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:Yes - Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks are available for purchase on board.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay Cruise
1 hour 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiBus Tours - FloridaCity Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaBus Tours - Fort LauderdaleCity Tours - Fort LauderdaleDay Cruises - Fort LauderdaleWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleFull-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleBus Tours - Boca RatonCity Tours - Boca RatonDay Cruises - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonFull-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsMiami Design District Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsCoconut Grove Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsBal Harbour Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Miami Beach Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & Tickets