1 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Use of e-bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
1401 Washington Ave , 1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located at the corner of 14th street and Washington Ave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- The e-bike we use for this rentals was specifically designed to meet the growing need for both pedal assist and throttle power on demand. Offering superior features and a choice of power, the Alva+ gives you greater flexibility and options when planning your journeys
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Florida Trikke Segway and Bikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Beach Electric Bike Rental?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during South Beach Electric Bike Rental?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Beach Electric Bike Rental?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Beach Electric Bike Rental?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
South Beach Electric Bike Rental
1 to 11 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FloridaBike Rentals - FloridaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Fort LauderdaleBike Rentals - Fort LauderdaleSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Boca RatonBike Rentals - Boca RatonCategory
Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Miami Beach Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsMiami Design District Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsBal Harbour Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsCoconut Grove Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsDolphin Mall Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & TicketsOleta River State Park Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & Tickets