Explore our promoted experiences
- Speedboat tour of Miami's coastline
- View luxurious multi-million dollar homes on Fisher Island and Star Island
- Cruise down the coast of South Beach, lined with Art Deco homes
- Learn about Miami's history and culture from your captain
- Photo ops of Miami's downtown skyline
Departure & Return
• Location: 401 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132 Inside Bayside Marketplace. • How to find usWe are located along the water between the Skyviews Miami Observation Wheel and the band stage. Look for the yellow umbrella, race flag for our check in kiosk.
What To Expect
Slow down for a closer inspection of the mansions on Star Island and the Venetian Islands. Your captain will give you the inside scoop on who lives where and what the ostentatious homes are worth.
Zoom out to Fisher Island and South Point Park, location of the highest per capita income of any location in the country. Speed up to top speed while traveling through the Government Cut, then head out for the open Atlantic Ocean.
Cruise down the sandy shores of South Beach, lined with photo-worthy Art Deco mansions. While you return to your departure point through Fisherman's Channel, get panoramic views of the downtown Miami skyline.
Return to your departure point after your speedboat tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Adults must accompany children at all times
- Minimum riding age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please Note: The online waiver provided in your confirmation email must be signed prior to arriving at our dock.
- Most travelers can participate
- Based on demand you may end up on either the Thriller or Hurricane Speedboat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY THRILLER MIAMI SPEEDBOAT ADVENTURES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas