2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional guide for Minsk City Tour
WiFi on board
Good mood and souvenirs
Entrance tickets to castles (€6+7), audio guides (€1,5 in each castle)
Entrance tickets to Stalin Line (€6 adults)
Excursion service local Russian speaking guide in Stalin Line (Required) - €13
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At your hotel or any other location in Minsk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Minsk Airport Transfer & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-days: Minsk City Tour - Stalin Line + Nesvizh Palace - Mir Castle ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-days: Minsk City Tour - Stalin Line + Nesvizh Palace - Mir Castle ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-days: Minsk City Tour - Stalin Line + Nesvizh Palace - Mir Castle ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-days: Minsk City Tour - Stalin Line + Nesvizh Palace - Mir Castle ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-days: Minsk City Tour - Stalin Line + Nesvizh Palace - Mir Castle
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMinskBus Tours - VilniusCity Tours - VilniusOvernight Tours - VilniusMulti-day Tours - VilniusClassic Car Tours - VilniusHistorical Tours - VilniusBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaClassic Car Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaBus Tours - KievCity Tours - KievOvernight Tours - KievMulti-day Tours - KievClassic Car Tours - KievHistorical Tours - KievCategory