Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that being late for the train will affect the tour schedule. It may result in some attractions being excluded from the itinerary or the entire tour being canceled. We recommend that you arrive at Munich Central Station at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure. Details on your journey can be found on the ticket attached to the email.
- Tours inside the Salzburg Cathedral during scheduled events (including daily, Sunday and holiday masses) are limited, so church interior may be excluded from the itinerary on the day of your visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- The 9-hour option includes an approximately 1-hour transfer time between Munich Central Station and your Munich accommodation. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the location of the address provided when booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rosotravel - Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas