- Small-group Salzburg day tour from Munich
- Guided tour of Salzburg's Mozart and The Sound of Music sites
- Domkirche Cathedral and Festung Hohensalzburg fortress
- Return train tickets to Salzburg provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll arrive in Salzburg by mid-morning, and your introduction begins with a walking tour. With your city map in hand, follow your guide for a stroll through this UNESCO-listed city. Admire baroque-era architecture and visit castles, churches, monasteries, gorgeous piazzas and more. Ask questions and snap photos along the way.
After your guided tour, break off from the group for a few hours of independent exploring. Plot your trip through the preserved medieval town, wandering along picturesque lanes to see sites like Domkirche Cathedral, the magnificent Festung Hohensalzburg, and Mirabell Garden and Palace, the setting for the classic ‘Do-Re-Mi’ scene from The Sound of Music (admission not included). You’ll have plenty of time to sightsee, souvenir shop and explore local boutiques and eateries.
At the end of your Salzburg walking tour, head to the train station for the return ride to Munich. You’ll arrive back at the departure point in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel as you leave Germany and there are border controls between Germany and Austria
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands