- Guided day trip to Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Castle
- Save around four hours’ travel time compared to public transport
- Take the perfect Neuschwanstein selfie on Marienbrücke pedestrian bridge
- Guide puts the history and architecture in context—no need to open a book
Departure & Return
If you stand at Karlsplatz (Stachus) with your back to the fountains, you will see the toy shop "Obletter" on your left. If you continue straight ahead along Sonnenstraße, you will see the "Fielmann" eyewear store. There you will meet the tour guide and the white coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring a FFP2-Mask for the guided tours in the castles!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mentor Reisen e.K.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands