Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission ticket to the Legends In Concert show in Myrtle Beach
- Watch professional tribute artists impersonate legendary singers during a glittering night of entertainment
- Marvel as performers expertly mimic famous musicians like Michael Jackson, Madonna, Elvis and the Blues Brothers
- See five incredible acts in one show
- Get great photo ops and autographs during a meet-and-greet with the artists
Departure & Return
Departure PointLegends In Concert, 2925 Hollywood Dr Hwy 17 Bypass, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-2109
What To Expect
Each season features a new lineup of tributes to today and yesterday’s greatest musical legends, backed by a live band and dancers. See performers like Elvis Presley, Rod Stewart, Dolly Parton, the Blues Brothers and Nat King Cole, just to name one of the lineups. This 100 percent live production features five great acts in one show, with the ultimate audio, lighting and special effects that has drawn capacity crowds for more than 20 years in Myrtle Beach.
After the show, the performers are available for photos and autographs at no charge.
Please note: Acts are subject to change without notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: acts are subject to change without notice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Legends In Concert
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff