- A family-friendly shelling excursion to 10,000 Islands Wildlife Refuge
- Listen to expert commentary on the science of sea life from your naturalist guide
- Escape the crowds and discover remote and untrodden natural landscapes
- Tours are capped at 17 travellers for more personalized attention
Departure & Return
Please meet your captain under the covered picnic table pavillion. It is to the left of the Marina store as you are face the store from the parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marco Island Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands