- Hands-on shelling tour from Marco Island: Not a typical boat tour
- Go shelling on an uninhabited barrier island
- Opportunites to spot wildlife, from birds to manatees
- Get shelling tips and tricks from your naturalist guide
Departure & Return
This the Goodland Boat Park. Your phone's GPS will take you there. Please meet your captain under the covered picnic table pavillion. It is to the left of the Marina office as you are face the office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please arrive 20-25 minutes before departure to park and use the bathroom facilities. The tour boards 5 minute before the departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marco Island Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands