- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- Your guide captures photos of your tour
- All necessary kayaking equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
The launch location is a public kayak launch on the west side of Estero Boulevard on Big Hickory Island in Bonita Springs. Google Maps or Waze will get you there when you input Get Up and Go Kayaking- Naples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 50 pounds must bring their own life jacket.
- For your safety, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per guest, and a combined limit of 425 lbs for two people in a tandem kayak
- Our kayaks are tandem and designed for 2 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Naples
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons