Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day kayaking tour from Naples
- Choose to paddle your own single kayak or share a tandem kayak
- Family-friendly tour; no kayak experience necessary
- Includes HD photography and use of kayak equipment
Departure & Return
The Isle of Capri Paddlecraft Park is located at the corner of Collier Blvd (951) and Capri Blvd.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tandem kayaks & Children's tickets (under 12) are available for reservation by phone only. Call to reserve!
- The Isle of Capri Paddlecraft Park requires a $10 Parking Pass per vehicle if you do not have a Collier County Beach Parking Sticker
- Must be able to paddle a kayak for 2 - 3 hours
- Weight in excess of 250lbs must call for special accommodations
- Children under 3 are not permitted
- Children under 12 must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult
- If cancelled due to weather or dangerous conditions, you will be offered to reschedule or be provided with a full refund
- Maximum group size of 12 paddlers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rising Tide Explorers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.