4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Paddle Board and Kayak
Digital Pictures, sent to you instantly at the end of the experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Vita e' Bella
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ten Thousand Islands Eco Tour and Shelling with Hobie Kayak (with pedals)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ten Thousand Islands Eco Tour and Shelling with Hobie Kayak (with pedals)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ten Thousand Islands Eco Tour and Shelling with Hobie Kayak (with pedals)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The kayaks have pedal flippers so it is much easier than paddling the entire time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ten Thousand Islands Eco Tour and Shelling with Hobie Kayak (with pedals)
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesStand Up Paddleboarding - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaStand Up Paddleboarding - Fort MyersWater Tours - Fort MyersKayaking - Fort MyersHalf-day Tours - Fort MyersStand Up Paddleboarding - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkKayaking - Everglades National ParkHalf-day Tours - Everglades National ParkCategory