20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get your bearings of Nashville and tick off lots of city sights in a short space of time with this narrated carriage ride. No need to worry about sharing the carriage with other groups as the tour is completely private. Along the way, pass by the Johnny Cash Museum, the Ryman Auditorium, and learn fun facts about the city as you travel.
- Enjoy a horse and carriage ride past downtown Nashville highlights
- The driver reveals background commentary about the city along the way
- Save tired legs—a carriage ride covers more ground than a walking tour
- Pass a variety of well-known Nashville sights, such as the Ryman Auditorium
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Pickup and Drop-off at 100 Broadway downtown Nashville only
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sugar Creek Carriages
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 20 Minute Narrated Ride?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 20 Minute Narrated Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 20 Minute Narrated Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
20 Minute Narrated Ride
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingCity ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNashvilleHorseback Riding - TennesseeCity Tours - TennesseeNature and Wildlife - TennesseeHorseback Riding - AtlantaCity Tours - AtlantaNature and Wildlife - AtlantaHorseback Riding - SapaCity Tours - SapaNature and Wildlife - SapaCategory
Hatch Show Print Tours & TicketsRyman Auditorium Tours & TicketsCountry Music Hall of Fame & Museum Tours & TicketsFrist Art Museum Tours & TicketsBicentennial Capitol Mall State Park Tours & TicketsHonky Tonk Central Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Nashville Tours & TicketsAndrew Jackson’s Hermitage Tours & TicketsTennessee State Capitol Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Nashville Tours & TicketsCumberland Park Tours & TicketsTootsies Orchid Lounge Tours & TicketsBelmont Mansion Tours & TicketsNashville Zoo at Grassmere Tours & TicketsPatsy Cline Museum Tours & TicketsSchermerhorn Symphony Center Tours & TicketsBluebird Cafe Tours & TicketsJohnny Cash Museum Tours & TicketsHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum Tours & TicketsTennessee State Museum Tours & Tickets