- Enjoy the luxury of a private helicopter ride
- Save time—see multiple top Nashville landmarks in under 30 minutes
- Access outstanding views of the city that you wouldn’t see otherwise
- Lots to see—fly over the Ryman Auditorium and Music Row
Departure & Return
We are located in the main airport office which has a blue roof and three flag poles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The total weight of each passenger is limited to 300lbs (137KG) due to equipment manufacturer's restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Helistar Aviation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized