Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Nassau's landmarks and highlights, including a visit to the Atlantis Resort
- Huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops
- Visit the famous Atlantis resort, the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling's Distillery
- Enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Nassau cruise ship terminal Directions: After departing your ship: Exit out of the port gate, cross the street onto the sidewalk and make a left to the water fountain in front of the pink and white former tourism Information building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tyrone Wilson
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Don't skip out on the pina colada sample and you may even want to purchase a larger one at the bar at the end of the tour." See review
- "BRING CASH BECAUSE YOU won’t be able to resist some local specialties." See review
- "Sherrie made it clear before the tour started and at each stop - YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES." See review