- Convenient pickup and drop-off included in Nassau
- Taste of local foods give a good sense of the culinary scene
- Admission to all attractions included; no hidden costs
- Guide provides engaging narration as you travel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the minimum number of tour participants not being met.
- Due to inclement weather conditions.
- In the event of a cancellation, we will either provide you with a refund or offer you an alternative date for the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nassau Jeep Adventures Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Should you ever find yourself landed at Nassau for the day I would suggest you choose one of the 'swim with' excursions (dolphin, rays, pigs) or visit Atlantis." See review