- 5.5-hour shore excursion in Nassau
- Combines sightseeing, chocolate tasting, and beach time
- Snorkeling on Nirvanna Love Beach with equipment provided
- Shop for souvenirs and the mini straw market
- Pickup and drop-off at the cruise port
- Lunch and a soft drink
Departure & Return
After exiting your cruise ship walk through the Festival Place Building, exit out of the port gate cross the street onto the sidewalk to the left walk down to the water fountain. Staff members wear bright orange shirts and will be displaying the sign ( TYRONE WILSON'S NASSAU SHORE EXCURSIONS )
What To Expect
Stop at the mini straw market for about half an hour to shop for souvenirs, then head over to the Graycliff Chocolate Factory for some of the best chocolate in the Bahamas. Get your camera ready for the next stop at New Providence Cave, once a lair for pirates, before heading over to Nirvanna Love Beach. Swim, snorkel, and refuel with lunch and a soft drink before returning to the cruise port for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tyrone Wilson
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized