- Pearl Island package from Nassau: Escape the crowds
- Enjoy your own private cabana with personal server
- Includes a barbecue lunch, welcome cocktail, and soft drinks
- Explore the reef on a guided snorkel adventure
Departure & Return
Our ferry departs at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, East Dock behind Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville on Paradise Island. The Paradise Island Ferry Terminal is located between the two main bridges that connect Paradise Island and Nassau, Bahamas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 3 years and younger are complimentary.
- Pearl Island reserves the right to search bags before departure.
- Credit or Debit card (cashless transactions due to new health and safety regulations)
- Please bring beach towel, credit/debit card, swimwear, sun protection, hat/sunglasses, comfortable shoes or water shoes, camera
- Proof of age required with photo ID
- All guests participating in the snorkel tour must be 8 years or older.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed except Baby food and formula.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Place of Departure: Paradise Island Ferry Terminal
- Please bring your own mask to cover your mouth and nose.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All guests are required to follow COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pearl Island Bahamas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "No snorkeling because water was rough but you can't control the weather." See review