Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Nassau with a guide to learn your way around town
- Get "Bahamianized" on a food tour of local items like conch and rum cake
- Learn about the city's history and culture
- Private tour provides personalized service
Departure & Return
We will be across the street from the exit gate of the Cruise Ship port, Nassau We also collect guests from their hotels
We pick you up from your hotel or Airbnb as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bahamas A Sus Ordenes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.