Explore our promoted experiences
- Airboat ride through Central Florida's Everglades
- Travel through 4,200 acres (1,699 hectares) of protected swamps, marshes and rivers
- Explore the 13 acre (5 hectare) park and visit the tropical bird aviary
- Watch the alligator-handling show
Departure & Return
Check in at the gift shop with the cashier. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled airboat time in order to check in.
What To Expect
Enjoy Florida’s natural beauty with an airboat ride. Hop onboard a U.S. Coast Guard-certified airboat and skim the shoreline or head deep into the 4,200 acres of protected swamps, marshes, and rivers of the Central Florida Everglades. Catch a glimpse of alligators, eagles, turkeys, wild boars, wading birds (known as roseate spoonbills) and other native creatures. A life jacket and ear protection are provided for each guest.
Back at the Wildlife Park, take a leisurely stroll and get up close with more than 200 different animals. Check out the lemurs, sloths, zebras, watusi cattle, bobcats and other animals native to South America, Africa, and Australia. Kids love the covered playground as well as feeding and learning more about baby animals in the Petting Zoo.
Upgrade to the half-day package to include a delicious barbeque lunch at the Chomp House Grill (featuring pulled pork, smoked ribs or smoked chicken plus a side dish, bread, and drink) and an alligator souvenir.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled airboat time in order to check in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Florida Airboat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "No recycling bins on the property, it’s a wildlife place and you don’t recycle for the environment?" See review