Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic helicopter flight
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- People per ride: The helicopter fits 3 passengers at a time so if you have a party of 4 people or more, we will have to split them in two or more rides.
- Weight restrictions: One person CANNOT exceed 300lbs (136kg/21.4st) and the total weight for 3 people is 600lbs (272kg/42.8st). All passengers must be willing to be weighed for safety.
- Infants up to 2 years old (under 28lb/13kg) must sit on a lap and will fly for free.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Reschedule/Cancellation Policy: A full refund or reschedule requires at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. No refunds will be given after that time period. Although all flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions. If it is cancelled due to inclement weather (heavy rain, low cloud ceilings, lightning, or extreme winds), you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Failure in showing up for your appointment without notice will result in cancellation of your tour without refund.
- Arrival time: passengers must arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled departure. If you do not arrive within the specified timeframe, please contact us.
- We require all the Adults' passengers IDs.
- It is a private tour and each passenger will have a fantastic window view!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MaxFlight Helicopter Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We were a little bit to early, but it was no problem." See review