- Day trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando including a 45-minute chat with an astronaut
- Ride aboard a Space Shuttle for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience
- View IMAX screenings for a virtual trip to the International Space Station
- Enjoy culinary samplings with a veteran member of NASA's Astronaut Corps
- One (1) Alcoholic beverage per adult during your Chat with an Astronaut
- Round-trip transportation by bus from selected Orlando hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the KSC Visitor Complex, explore the Early Space Exploration exhibit featuring stories and artifacts from the first manned US space flights, or hop on the NASA bus for a quick trip to one of the other mind‐blowing exhibits. Disembark at the Rocket Garden to view the first NASA rockets or crawl into an original space capsule for the ultimate (cramped) astronaut experience.
Continue to the Apollo/Saturn V Center, where you’ll relive Neil Armstrong’s walk on the moon, touch a moon rock, and get a close‐up view of the giant Saturn V rocket—the largest rocket ever made at 363 feet (110 meters) tall!
Next, head to the IMAX Theater for a complimentary viewing of IMAX® A Beautiful Planet or Journey To Space 3D. Relax and enjoy first‐hand accounts of space travel before heading on to your next stop.
Your space adventure includes two phenomenal bonus features: an unforgettable Chat with a veteran NASA astronaut, where you can get an autograph and ask your burning space questions. Included during your 45-Minute Chat with an Astronaut are culinary samplings and one (1) alcoholic beverage per adult ticket.
Explore the center at your own pace, engage in savvy interactive displays, remember fallen astronauts at the Astronaut Memorial, and take needed snack breaks (own expense) in the Rocket Garden or Orbit Cafe.
At the end of your tour, a coach will return you to the departure point in Orlando.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with this tour and must be purchased separately
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals available on site
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, of food allowed inside the Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands