Departure & Return
Meet at the dive center next to Station 3 no later than chosen start time (whether 8:30 am or 1 pm). No shows within 15 minutes from start time will be moved to next session based on availability and will encur a PHP 1000 surcharge per person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (inquire on availability per course)
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All participants heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Sign, print and bring required PADI documentations in http://watercolors.ph/DSDforms.html
- This is an experience program and not a certification course.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Please review Medical Statement to check if you need a special medical certification from your doctor. Once done, please print and bring with you to WaterColors. http://watercolors.ph/download/medicalstatementparticipantrecord.pdf
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.