- Feast on a delicious five-course meal at Phuket’s chic Italian restaurant
- Sip a complimentary glass of Prosecco and choose from a variety of dishes
- Enjoy picturesque views of Patong Bay and a newly restored restaurant
- Make the most of limited time with convenient, optional hotel pickup
Departure & Return
Please make your way to La Gritta reception and show your voucher and ID
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Restaurant closes at midnight (kitchen closes earlier)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under.
- Infant meals not included.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- *Menu prices are indicative and subject to changes without prior notice.
- Note- Your menu can be adapted to suit dietary requirements with sufficient advance notice.
- Minimum 2 People
- Most travelers can participate
- Images indicate the type of meals served, however, may not be the dishes described in menu
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms