8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kata-Karon-Patong-Kamala-Surin only)
Live commentary on board
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation Policy - 100% refund payable if 5 days cancellation notice provided
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Passenger Numbers - Simba reserves the right to re-schedule a tour that does contain a minimum of 6 seats booked
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simba Sea Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phang Nga Bay and Beyond?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phang Nga Bay and Beyond?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phang Nga Bay and Beyond?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 85890P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Phang Nga Bay and Beyond
4 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPhuketUnique Experiences - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnique Experiences - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiUnique Experiences - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Wat ChalongMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Freedom BeachPatong BeachBangla Road (Patong) Chalong BayPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Siam Niramit PhuketPatong Boxing StadiumKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Kata BeachA-Maze GardenPhuket Bird ParkKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Phuket Old TownChalong Bay Rum DistillerySplash Jungle Water Park