3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The seat of Polish kings 1,000 years ago, Poznan has a rich history that repays exploring with a guide. On this private walking tour, check off the city’s historic highlights, from the 16th-century mechanical clock with its head-butting goats to the Imperial Castle, from the Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul to the June 1956 Events Monument.
- Explore the historic heart of Poznan with a private guide
- See mechanical goats emerge from the Town Hall clock to strike noon
- Learn about Poznan’s history at sites like the June 1956 Events Monument
- Visit the Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul, one of Poland’s oldest churches
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private walking city tour in Poznan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private walking city tour in Poznan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private walking city tour in Poznan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private walking city tour in Poznan
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPoznanFood Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawMarkets - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawFood Tours - BerlinCity Tours - BerlinWalking Tours - BerlinMarkets - BerlinHistorical Tours - BerlinHalf-day Tours - BerlinFood Tours - GdanskCity Tours - GdanskWalking Tours - GdanskMarkets - GdanskHistorical Tours - GdanskHalf-day Tours - GdanskCategory