- Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Parks small-group day trip from Prague
- Explore with a guide: avoid getting lost and ensure you see the highlights
- Hike to landmarks such as the Bastei Bridge, cruise through gorges, and more
- Four tour options, each including entry fees, lunch, and all transport
Departure & Return
We pick-up all travelers at their accommodation. If you want to meet on the meeting point instead, please let us know in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable hiking shoes recommended
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Free rental of trekking poles available, please tell us at the time of booking if you need them.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY U N I L I N E spol. s r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "And the stairs to the Prav?ická bridge can be steep and use shoes with good traction to prevent you from slipping." See review
- "Be prepared for an intense hike but the views at the top make it worth it." See review
- "It is a long day but worth it if you want to get away from Prague for a bit." See review