- Day trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague
- Explore the castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the magnificent Church of St. Vitus
- Walk through the medieval town center
- English- and German-speaking guides available
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Yellow Kiosk of Prague Sightseeing Tours Address: Náměstí Republiky 3 110 00 Prague 1 Directions: Opposite the Municipal House (near Powder Gate)
What To Expect
Once in town, make your way to the stunning Cesky Krumlov Castle. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, the mighty castle stands on a rock promontory sculpted by the Vltava River, overlooking the town below. Explore the opulent courtyards, halls, and furnishings, learning about the structure’s history from your guide as you go (April-October). Between November and March, enjoy a delicious included lunch in town.
You also have the chance to see the Church of St. Vitus, another significant landmark featured in the town’s skyline. Enjoy some free time to wander the historic town center, shopping for souvenirs or purchasing snacks.
Your day trip concludes with transportation back to central Prague.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It was not said that to get to the town it is a pretty significant walk that if you are not somewhat fit it’s not easy." See review
- "It is nearly 3 hours drive up and same back so you only get about 4.5-5 hours in town itself and about 1 hour of that is for the castle tour at the end of that period." See review
- "Yes, the trip to Cesky Krumlov is a bit long but well worth it!" See review