- Full-day tour of Zelená Hora and Zdar from Prague
- Admire the rose-tinted facade of the Červená Lhota chateau
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Church of St. Jan of Nepomuk
- Discover the work of architect Jan Blažej Santini-Aichel in the town of Zdar
- Receive personalized attention on this small group tour, limited to six people
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel in central Prague
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, continue on a scenic drive until your reach Zelená Hora, famed for the UNESCO-listed Church of St. Jan of Nepomuk. As you explore the landmark, listen to legends surrounding selfless priests and admire the distinctive 18th-century architecture.
Appease your appetite with Czech cuisine in a local restaurant and then proceed to Zdar, a town replete with the architectural works of Jan Blažej Santini-Aichel. Admire landmarks such as Basilica of the Assumption of Virgin Mary and St. Nicholas — here, you’ll see the dormitories of resident monks and a 13th-century convent.
Conclude your tour with a visit to Church of St. Jacob — richly decorated with Romantic sculptures — and then relax during the journey back to your Prague hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- “OUTS” stands for Out off Season ( Some monuments open only for us )
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (for one car)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bohemia Trip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.