3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Prague your way with this private tour that gives you the option of walking through the narrow streets or traveling by private car. With a guide, check out the city’s main attractions—from Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral to the Jewish Quarter, Old Town and Charles Bridge—and follow the Royal Way, a route used during coronations of Bohemian kings.
- Visit the Prague Castle complex, including St Vitus Cathedral
- See the attractions that interest you, such as Lesser Town, Old Town, Charles Bridge, Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square or Powder Tower
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide
- Choose the walking tour option, or upgrade for transport by private car
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour private tour of Prague
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any place that suits you (restaurants, square etc.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucytours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Prague Private Tour - 3 hours?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Prague Private Tour - 3 hours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Prague Private Tour - 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueBus Tours - Karlovy VaryCity Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovCity Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - PassauCity Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Jan Becher MuseumGolden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)Historical Building of the National MuseumKarlovy Vary (Carlsbad)WOW Black Light TheaterPinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Charles Square (Karlovo Namesti)MusaionReduta Jazz ClubKampa IslandNizbor Glass Factory (Rückl Crystal)Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)Kbely Aviation Museum (Letecké Muzeum Kbely)St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American CulturesMuseum of Medieval TortureCzech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)Bedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)